Is She Mine

Hi everyone.. I think who ever is reading this blog knows me.. So don't mind leaving a comment.. XD.. "Is she mine" wanna know who am i referring to.. Is a secret.. haha.. Take your sweet time reading it

Hey there..

Bet that you guys holidays suck
But mine seems pretty good!!

As usual Ken, Jeremy, Jun, Xian and I
will play badminton and basketball like "everyday"
lol.. XD

Monday - Badminton and swimming
Tuesday - Basketball
Wednesday - Badminton, swimming and dinner (with girlz)

Thursday we did not manage to go out cause most of them were not free
Including me!!
XP..

During tuition..
i was talking about the year 6 to a best friends of mine
we were talking bout someone (sorry cant defined that guy gender)
lol..
its bring back some sweet memories
out of sudden!! my BFF told me that someone post a comment bout me
something BAD... lol
end up its OK for me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

About Me

Hi.. i'm Dylan.. think most of u know me so I no need to introduce myself... For those who don't know me, just wanna let u know that my birthday falls on the fifth month which is on May (so do get me something) XD.. I'm a friendly guy so do come talk or chat with me... I like spending my time in front of computer, TV, friends and also girlz (lol)... and most of all enjoy life.. XP.. DO live a comment before leaving.. Thanks XP

Followers