Is She Mine

Hi everyone.. I think who ever is reading this blog knows me.. So don't mind leaving a comment.. XD.. "Is she mine" wanna know who am i referring to.. Is a secret.. haha.. Take your sweet time reading it

Before i continue, i would like to apologize to everyone
for not updating my blog.
Not in a good mood past few months..
But now ok already... easy come easy go..
emm... if i'm not mistaken is about 2 months i never update.
busy with exam and after exam when for holiday.

ok lets start out with may 14... Dylan's birthday
yup.. my bday... thanks for everyone that wished me..
and special thanks for those who gave me present..

thanks mom and dad for my birthday present...
my mom belanja me Japanese food...
actually she don't even come out a cent..
and also she wanna practice us to eat Japanese food
in a way.. shooting 2 birds with one stone

look at the price...
all Rm0.00 shocking...

emm... on the 22th of may which is on the Saturday...
my mom got a lot of free tickets for the All About Men live in Genting
heard before.... for who never heard before this is one of the poster..
i guess i don't have to name all these 4 superstar..

From left to right
Ron-Moses-Kelvin-Bosco

Emm... too bad mom who got the tickets for us
is unable to watched with us... cause she going to her
company trip to Japan...
so all our family members go except her... ouch.. pity..
here is some of the pictures we took there..

Look at the price...
all also Rm0..
and this is not the first time my mom got this..

dad... try out his new dsrl camera

Ivan and I..

We went to have a cup of tea...
look at my bro...

Yuki and her mom

My beloved grandma..
XD... u should try her cooking

My kai ma and aunt

I really really miss this ride
hope to bring my girlfriend

5 minutes before entering the hall
i like my arrow... on my shirt..


After dinner... he went to arena of star for the concert...
the concert was nice... rating 6/10..
actually i come here just to see them live....
their singing is not that really nice... only some song is nice to hear...
and i bet 95% of the people in the hall come here for their handsome looks

HERE IS SOME OF THE PICTURES


unfortunately we have the side view...







Then we had supper before going back...

On 26 may 2010... just right after my mid year exam...
I went to Japan for holiday.. and school holiday just start today..
everyone ask me "why is your holiday so early... and buy me souvenir back"
Crystal the most "...." speechless la... always ask me for her mochi...

follow on with my Japan trip the next post...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

About Me

Hi.. i'm Dylan.. think most of u know me so I no need to introduce myself... For those who don't know me, just wanna let u know that my birthday falls on the fifth month which is on May (so do get me something) XD.. I'm a friendly guy so do come talk or chat with me... I like spending my time in front of computer, TV, friends and also girlz (lol)... and most of all enjoy life.. XP.. DO live a comment before leaving.. Thanks XP

Followers