Is She Mine

Hi everyone.. I think who ever is reading this blog knows me.. So don't mind leaving a comment.. XD.. "Is she mine" wanna know who am i referring to.. Is a secret.. haha.. Take your sweet time reading it

Emm... thanks everyone who able to made it to my house..

only Wei Yan never come... haha... never mind there is another time like next year
Emm so... my first visitor was Crystal.. she came about 12 o'clock
on time... on time... good.. XD
Matthew was the last who arrived... never mind la... don't care..

ok this is what THEY do in my house...

Crystal was the first
Then, come Kenneth
Next Jun Hoe with Jeremy and Jonathan
Shiwei, Zienyee, Ying and Xinyi waited at Mac D
so i went there to picked them out
Reach my house and there go Edmund and Kishen ask me go mac D to pick them
I was like zzz... wtf...
okok la... since i'm the one who invite don't mind going another time to mac d
haha... at least got ang pau from Ed's mum.. haha.. thanks

Then lunch... walao...
mom cooking was just ........
no comment...
Kenneth keep praising my mom cooking (don't know true or not)
Crystal was like... "aunty so spicy"
then my mom ask my maid cook maggie mee..
then she was like "dont want dont want"
lol.. I must admit... her cooking is good but too spicy..
haha.. emm 8/10 la.. XD

after eating... wooooo.... open table... hoho..
all the boys including me.. all cant wait for this moment
zzz... we played blackjack.. emm all put 50cent only... so small
haha... i won rm4.50 haha
then Jonathan challenge me a game of show hand... with Kishen in it.. lol
i was like BRING IT ON LA... i got so many money...
lol...
Jonathan was raising the amount like shit... i round rm 2
6 round times 3 people plus opening round rm3
rm 21... walao... who win sure belanja makan.. haha hehe
end up i got 2 pair... Jonathan got a pair of Jack... Kishen got nothing
haha... i take all the money
haha... who want me belanja... XDXD joking only


Then we continue playing for another half an hour
then Jeremy wanna play football... lol... so freaking hot..
since we play so long... ok la... go relax..
the girls go picked Matthew up... the boys go the small field... haha...
haiz... pity my little Jabulani ball la... go down to the kampung area 3 times
haiz..
sure cause of Jeremy for sure... who don't know o

when go back my house... zzz... walao... my aunty and my cousins are there
lol... okok... everyone agree to open table...
kk... open open...
at first no one believe my aunty ong la...
play blackjack become banker...
the second round also got 1 love...
haiz..
Jonathan sure lose a lot la... 1 round rm5
everyone play rm1 to rm3
then my grandmother join in... another ong fellow come in...
so happy la... cause in total.. today.. i won rm45
haha... happy a not...
my aunty come in with rm60 go out rm130... rm70 win...
ong a not... haha

today damn happy... small but nice...
Wei Yan... cant come... cant see babyface
haiz..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

About Me

Hi.. i'm Dylan.. think most of u know me so I no need to introduce myself... For those who don't know me, just wanna let u know that my birthday falls on the fifth month which is on May (so do get me something) XD.. I'm a friendly guy so do come talk or chat with me... I like spending my time in front of computer, TV, friends and also girlz (lol)... and most of all enjoy life.. XP.. DO live a comment before leaving.. Thanks XP

Followers