Is She Mine

Hi everyone.. I think who ever is reading this blog knows me.. So don't mind leaving a comment.. XD.. "Is she mine" wanna know who am i referring to.. Is a secret.. haha.. Take your sweet time reading it

My second brother, Aaron, birthdays falls on

13 December which is yesterday...
His birthday day goes like this..

as usual...
We woke up in the morning...
Then we get dress up and went to church
I was with .... the whole time....

After the adult service is over
Ivan, bumb with his friend who just came back from
Australia, Katayama Ryota..
since he is alone in Malaysia..
My mom ask him to join us for lunch

We had our lunch in Little Pinang, Curve
<>
After lunch, Aaron wanted to watch movie
But my mom wanted to go back
I wanted to play pool
Ivan and Ryota wanted to hangout

At last we came up with a decision
Mom gave us money, and she went home for a nap
leaving Ivan, ryota, birthday boy and I in Curve
From Curve we walked to Cineleisure <>
We bought the movie tickets, "Ninja Assassin"
<>
The movie was at 3.20...
So birthday boy followed my idea, which is playing pool
We went to the "pusat hiburan" and i won my Aaron 2-0
haha.. XD

After the movie, we had our dinner with grandma and grandpa
We had Shabu-shabu.. It was awesome..
Then, the whole family wanted to rushed back home
for the last episode of "Born Rich"
haha.. I told them.. "AOD can repeat mah, what so hurry"
haiz.. End up, we got back to house before the show start
haiz... But still... I was happy... haha...
Aaron don't want a birthday cake.. lol...
Thats a laugh..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

About Me

Hi.. i'm Dylan.. think most of u know me so I no need to introduce myself... For those who don't know me, just wanna let u know that my birthday falls on the fifth month which is on May (so do get me something) XD.. I'm a friendly guy so do come talk or chat with me... I like spending my time in front of computer, TV, friends and also girlz (lol)... and most of all enjoy life.. XP.. DO live a comment before leaving.. Thanks XP

Followers