Is She Mine

Hi everyone.. I think who ever is reading this blog knows me.. So don't mind leaving a comment.. XD.. "Is she mine" wanna know who am i referring to.. Is a secret.. haha.. Take your sweet time reading it

Previously, in part 1

I told bout how did the world war begins..
it basically cause that xxxx cant able to go
for the trip and mad at me...

Continue...
During the first month, January,
I sat beside Kenneth and we were taking happily
When our new class teacher, if i'm not mistaken
Pn. Ainur (not sure) came in and changes our place...

So xxxx and I were changed into 2 corner..
bottom right corner and upper left corner...
Mostly the Chinese girls are with xxxx and only one Chinese girl
sat beside me... On her (the chinese girl beside me) birthday,
which is the 12 of February (I remember)
she invited me and mostly the class to her party
BUT did not invite xxxx... ohh pity him...

That time xxxx and I was not really an enemy yet...
But after the birthday party.. When the next day of school...
He and the Chinese girls keep calling me Chicken...
I was like.. "what the hell.."
The girls stopped calling mean after a few days..
But thanks to him, they keep calling him...
I was like in my mind "don't care and don't wanna listen"

Soon, on the third month of 2007... I fell in love with the girl that sat beside me
So.. i also follow my heart and go after her...
But.. after we got "together"...
that xxxx spread a news that I stole his girl...
I was like "what the hell.. last time i stole his place now his girl"

Cause of that incident, xxxx hate me even more than I thought..
For your information... xxxx and I were in a SAME home tuition...
Plus, the teacher in the tuition comes to be my school prefect teacher
When she knew bout me and xxxx she was like keep saying
that this is part of growing up... "I'm so agree with her"
For me.. "I must have funs and problem in my life to keep me more valuable"

xxxx was the class monitor, so whenever teacher is out for anything
You will definitely see my name on the white-board... Haiz...
But i'm a prefect.... hehe.. whenever xxxx step out of the class
He has to play my rules... haha..
Moreover, I use to be a head scouts.. He will suffer with me la...
But xxxx is not fully 100% a boy, what can he do... XD XP

Back to the story, if i'm not wrong.. On the fifth month of the year
I realize, one of my best friend forever love the girl i love...
So this come up with a major climax...

Me, my BFF and my ENEMY... LOVE the same girl...
can you even imagine it..

-----------------------------------------------------------

Telling you the truth.. Once after my birthday party which is on the
14 of may.. thing really gone hair wire..
My friendship with my BFF tears far apart..
cause we keep arguing... and he supported xxxx cause the girl we liked
CHOOSE me...
So now is like... Me VS BFF and xxx..

I was like... "haiz.. what should i do.. UPSR is coming... got problem with friendship
and enemy-ship... how to settle everything"
I went up to my home-tuition teacher which is also my school prefect teacher
for a advise...
I followed her advice... and see what happen now...

Me and my BFF became back best friends...
And everyday after school.. he called me... and talk in the phone
like almost an hour a day...

AND NOW....

-------------------TO BE CONTINUE-------------------
---- IN PART 3 (WHY IS MY NAME IN YOUR DAIRY)----


Love Dylan


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

About Me

Hi.. i'm Dylan.. think most of u know me so I no need to introduce myself... For those who don't know me, just wanna let u know that my birthday falls on the fifth month which is on May (so do get me something) XD.. I'm a friendly guy so do come talk or chat with me... I like spending my time in front of computer, TV, friends and also girlz (lol)... and most of all enjoy life.. XP.. DO live a comment before leaving.. Thanks XP

Followers