Is She Mine

Hi everyone.. I think who ever is reading this blog knows me.. So don't mind leaving a comment.. XD.. "Is she mine" wanna know who am i referring to.. Is a secret.. haha.. Take your sweet time reading it



xxxx have a weird book or diary...
don't know what it call la..
From the outside it look like a normal notebook
But xxxx keep hiding it until it looks like a personal dairy...
And is a death note book... lol
"death note" as in the movie Death Note..

The book is something like that la... zzz


This story goes like this...
At first, xxxx dislike a tall Indian guy call Aness..
xxxx wrote this guy name in his book..
If i'm not mistaken, the following week, Aness got chickenpox..
And everyone was so curious bout what happen to Aness..
That time, no one knows that he got chickenpox..

When, Anees parents called the school to inform them bout their
child condition.. xxxx thought that his book.. so call "death note"
was true... so he attracted the girls with his book...
in xxxx book.. You can find lots and lots of people name.. Haha..

From the day onwards, xxxx keep writing my name
and hope that I got any accident or unfortunate things happen..
I think xxxx is mentally retarded...

One day, during recess, when everyone was down in the canteen
Aness who just recovered and I checked in xxxx bag and see what inside there
When i opened it.. I saw my name was in every page.. I was like "what the hell"
Then Anees says "Dylan, u better watch out... As in watch your back"
Then i said "Lol.. I don't believe it la.. come on la.. it just a book"

Then, when few weeks later.. I got this sickness don't know whats its name la
But i know in chinese la.. But it can kill... hmm..
I was so scared.. But mom and dad bought me to hot spring to cured it..
wasted few hundred only to cured me..
haha.. lucky me..
I did not come to school bout few days... and everyone thought i admitted to the hospital
haiz..

When i came back to school... Ken, Jun, Jer, Anees and I created own only secret book
called "The Daily News"... haha... it was Anees idea..
Daily news bout xxxx... We wrote 3 news bout xxxx...
If i'm not wrong, the first news is bout xxxx holding Managa hands in the science lab
Not sure la....
Then xxxx do the same thing as Anees and I did...
When doing recess, Anees and I were going for our duty...
xxxx smuggled our book in Aness bag..

not only xxxx read but he gave it to Miss Yap...
She scolded us... haiz...
Damn that xxxx...

---------------TO BE CONTINUE------------
------IN PART 4 (IS BEEN A WHILE)--------

Countdown
New Year Eve - 3 more days
New Year - 4 more days
School starts - 7 more days


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

About Me

Hi.. i'm Dylan.. think most of u know me so I no need to introduce myself... For those who don't know me, just wanna let u know that my birthday falls on the fifth month which is on May (so do get me something) XD.. I'm a friendly guy so do come talk or chat with me... I like spending my time in front of computer, TV, friends and also girlz (lol)... and most of all enjoy life.. XP.. DO live a comment before leaving.. Thanks XP

Followers