Is She Mine

Hi everyone.. I think who ever is reading this blog knows me.. So don't mind leaving a comment.. XD.. "Is she mine" wanna know who am i referring to.. Is a secret.. haha.. Take your sweet time reading it

"Season Of The Year" the musical is basically

the musical of the year 2009..
The previous musical seems better than this year
emm.. can say that the Portrait in the year 2007 is the best
cause my big bro was the main character...

This musical i'll give the rating as 4 over 10...
Just satisfactory...

The music lyric was okok la... But among all the musical in SIB..
"Drunk before Dawn" and " Portrait" were the best among the best..
Currently, SIB just held a concert.. called Breathtaking..

Emm... This musical is not that nice..
Cause when Sasha group were overreacting or overacting...
I fell like... eiw.. like.. cant describe la..

K thats for all..

Countdown
New Year Eve- 4 more days
New Year- 5 more days
School starts - 8 more days

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

About Me

Hi.. i'm Dylan.. think most of u know me so I no need to introduce myself... For those who don't know me, just wanna let u know that my birthday falls on the fifth month which is on May (so do get me something) XD.. I'm a friendly guy so do come talk or chat with me... I like spending my time in front of computer, TV, friends and also girlz (lol)... and most of all enjoy life.. XP.. DO live a comment before leaving.. Thanks XP

Followers