Is She Mine

Hi everyone.. I think who ever is reading this blog knows me.. So don't mind leaving a comment.. XD.. "Is she mine" wanna know who am i referring to.. Is a secret.. haha.. Take your sweet time reading it

After this few incidents...

Our class is been called by our headmistress to the meeting room
Everyone was like... "OMG what happen.. are we going to ex-spell form school"
The Indian boys were like "Chinese people like to make problem la
UPSR also around the corner.... Nothing to do ah"
In my heart.... I was like so scare until nearly pee in my pants
I also did... LOL..

When we were in the meeting room...
The headmistress gave us a long lecture bout life i think
but I remembered one of the statement she spoke out
"Perbuatan-perbuatan ini semua untuk budak kecil sahaja.. Dah nak UPSR
masih menimbulkan masalah-masalah yang bukan-bukan..
Ini kelas pertama tau tak, kelas yang paling best di sekolah in.. ok..
Saya akan beri peluang terakhir untuk
kalian semua.. hargai lah.. kk.. atau saya akan mengadakan hukuman
yang berat baru tau"

I was like.. Omg.. must find a way to stop this fight between me and xxxx
haiz...
When the long lecture is over.. All the 6B shook hand with our headmistress
before leaving the meeting room... When i looked at xxxx... He just walked away
like nothing happen... that time i thought he is a cool heart person...
lol...

When we were back in class.. Our class teacher Puan Nor'ain was weeping
at the teacher table... All the girls surround her and asked her what happen
But who don't know that she was crying for the problems in our class
We apologize to her and wrote her a sorry card...

After recess, she did not came in our class for our BM...
but on the other hand, Miss Yap came in and
gave a lecture.. I remember what she say
"No use or no point apologizing and giving sorry card...
Don't become a hypocrite... saying and giving is no use..
Show to her.. prove it to her that u're not just saying but doing something"

Emm.. After this, i went to the toilet because out of the sudden
blood was gushing out from my nose... don't know why..
haiz... maybe thats call balasan.. haiz..

Few weeks later, there was a scout camp..
I, Dylan Tan, as a scout leader never went to the camp...
Or did I... Sry forgotten I went which scout camp.. don't know 2007 or 2006..
but i know i did not went la... not sure.. sry no story..

---------AFTER UPSR--------
there was a trip to Sabah..
But the feedback was really bad...
only KEN, JUN and JEREMY...
lol..
so teacher changed the plan to Cameron Highland..
This time, teacher open to the first and second class...
I think Pn Wong promised him bout the trip last year
means.. there is xxxx going also... haiz..

xxxx really did sign up for the trip...
haiz... going to be a unhappy trip...
haiz...
3 days before the trip...

When everyone gather for the briefing of the trip..
Guess what...
xxxx and I were chosen in a SAME ROOM!!!!
the first thing i do was shouted "Holly mama"
In a same room.... ahhhhhhh
I think teacher purposely put us in the same room
haiz..

---------------TO BE CONTINUE--------------
-----IN PART 5 (CAMERON HIGHLAND)-----

Countdown
New Year Eve - 1 more day
New Year - 2 more days
School start - 5 more days
Ivan's birthday - 3 more days

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

About Me

Hi.. i'm Dylan.. think most of u know me so I no need to introduce myself... For those who don't know me, just wanna let u know that my birthday falls on the fifth month which is on May (so do get me something) XD.. I'm a friendly guy so do come talk or chat with me... I like spending my time in front of computer, TV, friends and also girlz (lol)... and most of all enjoy life.. XP.. DO live a comment before leaving.. Thanks XP

Followers