Is She Mine

Hi everyone.. I think who ever is reading this blog knows me.. So don't mind leaving a comment.. XD.. "Is she mine" wanna know who am i referring to.. Is a secret.. haha.. Take your sweet time reading it

"Apologizing does not mean that u r wrong and the other side is correct"
it simply means that
U value your relationship or friendship than your ego

Today was a horrible day for me..
Luckily, the day ended with something sweet

When i was in church today...
An old man sat beside me
I forgotten to bring my Bible so i shared with him..
when my Pastor sharing bout "courage"..
I have a kind of flashback..
these flashback reminded me bout how I tear down a girl heart into million pieces..

i think only a guy knows who am i referring to.... hehe XD
When after i have that flashback... i realize that i was holding that old man hands
LOL!!
The flashback make me realize that
both of us can lose our ego or so called pride just
to save these friendship...

-----------I wanna share with u guys a story-----------
-------------------told by someone--------------------


The story goes some time ago a man
punished his 5-years old daughter for wasting an expensive gold wrapping paper.
Plus money was tight and he became more angry and upset when the child
used the gold paper to decorate a box to put under that Christmas Tree..

Nevertheless, the child brought the gift to the father the next morning
The father was so embarrassed with his earlier overreaction to his daughter
The father anger rosed up to the last straw again when he found out
that the box was empty.... He spoke to her daughter in a harsh manner
"Do u know young lady, when u give something to someone there
must be something in it"
The child looked at him with tears in her eyes and said
"Oh, Daddy it's not empty, I blew kisses into it until it was full"

The father crushed. He fell on his knees and
put his arm around his daughter and said
"Can you forgive daddy for my unnecessary anger"

Later.. a weeks after this incident happen
The child was involved in a accident
She passed away.. :(
The man kept her daughter box under his bed
and every time he discouraged.. He open the box and feel his daughter LOVE
in it...

And the father is happy that...
he can say sorry to his daughter and lose his pride out of it
AND HE NEVER REGRETTED !!

----------THE END----------

after i heard the story
I ALSO NEVER REGRETTED saying sorry to her..
But luckily now we are BFF..
can say Happy Ending...
"u know how long i solve these problem"
LOL!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

About Me

Hi.. i'm Dylan.. think most of u know me so I no need to introduce myself... For those who don't know me, just wanna let u know that my birthday falls on the fifth month which is on May (so do get me something) XD.. I'm a friendly guy so do come talk or chat with me... I like spending my time in front of computer, TV, friends and also girlz (lol)... and most of all enjoy life.. XP.. DO live a comment before leaving.. Thanks XP

Followers