Is She Mine

Hi everyone.. I think who ever is reading this blog knows me.. So don't mind leaving a comment.. XD.. "Is she mine" wanna know who am i referring to.. Is a secret.. haha.. Take your sweet time reading it

Yesterday, 8 of December, my friends and I went to Sunway

We started our journey at the Kepong KTM at 9.30
Everyone reach there before the time we planned
I reached there just on the tick at the clock
MEANS i'm the latest.. LOL

When i reach at the KTM ken says
"Dylan, we miss 2 train cause of u la"
Then i said "LOL... U all say 9.30 now only 9.29" XD
Ken says " People ask u to come 9.30 means come before 9.30"
LOL..

The train arrived at 9.40 and we reach Sunway Piramid at 11.45
Suddenly, Jun Hoe and I was lost in the middle of Sunway Piramid
Then, out of sudden, both of us saw a really cute, sexy and hot girl
SHE turn back and looked at us few time... ahhh.. XO
Ring..Ring... calling from Ken
Lol... Jun and I only realize that we r separated with them
Haha.. So we asked the guard bout the way to Sunway
HE WAS SO RETARD...

At 12 o'clock we reach at the outside Sunway Lagoon
We bought the tickets and went to the lockers to put ours stuff
before started our journey...
I paid for the lockers cause I don't want to keep the keys
LOL!!!

Our first ride was the "Lost City of Gold"
After that we went to the wet park first before going to the dry one
At the wet park... We played the "Congo Challenge" first
Next we went to "Kalahari KiD" for the water splash haha
Then we continue.. playing the "Cameron Climb"
When we line up that time
A white girl with bikini asked me to partner her cause
she comes in a group of odd numbers
But i said "sorry.. i have my partner adi.."
Next, we played the the "African Pythons" then went to the beach
Then played all the dry parks

We keep the best for last
We play the "Pirate Revenge" and the "Tomahawk"
WOW.. those two was the best..

After finished that all
We go to Sunway Piramid for McD..
At Mc Donald.. Jun and I saw the girl again
The cute, hot and sexy girl.. WOW...
She looked at me again <>
I think she likes ME... hehe

After eating.. Everyone wanted to go to the ice skating
But I just sit down there and wait.. Cause i don't feel like playing it
I wanted there bout 2 hours..
Then i decided to find the GIRL!!
I told myself "If i find her.. i'm going to ask for her number"
So i went out and search for the girl
i keep walking until the second floor
And just just bum in to me...

Then one of her friend say
"Is that guy Is that guy" <>
LOL.. this time both of us smiled at each other
Her face was so cute and attractive..
My mind was out of space..
I just stun there like an idiot people
When she left, I only realize that I forgot to ask for her number
LOL.. but at least i know her name.. Xin Chen
haha.. I ROCKS

I go back in the Ice skating
and told my friends bout it
haha..
Then we eat Mr Teppanyaki and take a taxi to the Subang Jaya train station
The train delayed when we take the KL Central
Lol... We reach at Kepong KTM at 9.45
Called mom and reach home dying on my bed.. haiz
haha.. Happy cause can go out with friends and meet new cute girl


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

About Me

Hi.. i'm Dylan.. think most of u know me so I no need to introduce myself... For those who don't know me, just wanna let u know that my birthday falls on the fifth month which is on May (so do get me something) XD.. I'm a friendly guy so do come talk or chat with me... I like spending my time in front of computer, TV, friends and also girlz (lol)... and most of all enjoy life.. XP.. DO live a comment before leaving.. Thanks XP

Followers