Is She Mine

Hi everyone.. I think who ever is reading this blog knows me.. So don't mind leaving a comment.. XD.. "Is she mine" wanna know who am i referring to.. Is a secret.. haha.. Take your sweet time reading it

Last Monday, which is on the 21th of December
My family and I went to Bukit Gambang, Kuantan
for our Christmas holiday...
This trip held from 21th to 23th..
Which is 3 days and 2 nights...

Day 1
We departed from our house at 9.30
Reach to Mc Donald at the Karak Highway
To regroup with my aunty and uncle at 10am
My brother drove all the way to Kuantan.. hehe

Then, we continue our journey following straight up
the Karak Highway for few hundred kilometers
We reach Kuantan around 1pm.. (our GPS estimated that we reach at 12.45)
LOL...

Just right at Kuantan.. We stopped at the
traffic light, when it turns green..
A fat lady riding a motorcycle bang at the back of the car...
I was like "what the hell!!"
Aaron was like "walao"
My parents did not asked her to pay everything
cause we running out of time.. Lucky her

We had our lunch in Kuantan at 2.30.. then
my uncle take us to a beach at the side of Kuantan..
At there, you will see lots and lots of monkeys
Believe me.. they are like freaking ugly and so disgusting
take a look at the pictures we took there..

From left to right...
Aaron, ah yan, Dylan, ah hang

Disgusting monkey... hunger for food.. lol


Aaron and Ivan


Call me Superman.. haha.. just posing only


What are we looking at... Think it out..

After visiting the beach. We continue our journey up to
Bukit Gambang.. In the car.. I suddenly thought of an idea of taking pictures
I used my sunglasses as a reflection.. see this

Please give comment.. XD

We reach at Bukit Gambang at 5 o'clock
Wow.. The water park is amazing.. can say that it is
more beautiful than Sunway... As in the wet park only..

look at that..

We checked in and go to our family suit and take a rest...
We had our lunch then, when to watched Bazil Dance.. (forgotten the name)
After the dance.. Aaron challenge me in snooker... not pool but snooker
I was like.. you cant win me in pool and now u want to play snooker
Hmmm.. it seems that i looked down at my bro.. He is pro in snooker..

Look at him... Pro..

After snooker, my cousins wanna play congkak and chess.. but i own them haha
Finished owning, we when back and have a good rest...
Aaron stayed up until 3am... what the..

Day 2
We woke up around 9am.. and have our breakfast before
going for a morning swim..

After swimming, we go back up to our room to pack our shirt for the wet park
While the older people are packing..
my cousins, brothers and i played choi dai de.. (plz mind my spelling)
XD.. we packed and went to the Wet Park by tram..

Look at me..

While my aunt is collecting the entry tickets... We look at something funny

Name me someone who is shorter than this...
I cant even think anyone will be that short.. BUT...
take a look the following one.. XP


Can say that.. he is one of the example.. haha
so cute.. XD


We went in and have some fun...
Came out, so exhausted..
Plus riding a horse.. i wanted to try a pony but they says that its very aggressive

Me.. with the horse..
Its fur is very smooth

We went back and take a shower then have dinner
We Watch magic show
Before playing POOL and planned to go karaoke..
Went to bed.. and zzz.. dreaming bout SHE

Day 3
Woke up and departed from Bukit Gambang to KL at 12.30
Arrived back at Kepong at 7.30 after dinner...
Have a hair cut before going back home..

Sorry cant talk bout Day 3 more detail
Cause going out for Xmas dinner
Bye.. Dad calling...
Merry Xmas




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

About Me

Hi.. i'm Dylan.. think most of u know me so I no need to introduce myself... For those who don't know me, just wanna let u know that my birthday falls on the fifth month which is on May (so do get me something) XD.. I'm a friendly guy so do come talk or chat with me... I like spending my time in front of computer, TV, friends and also girlz (lol)... and most of all enjoy life.. XP.. DO live a comment before leaving.. Thanks XP

Followers